Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reinventing Myself, and blogging my way through it.

When I was younger I would think of something I wanted to do, and do it. I was fearless and nothing got in my way. In that time I was a successful actor, entrepreneur, and businessman. Somewhere down the line I lost focus and I moved from the head of the pack to the back.

I used to own my own businesses and had fun working. Im now married, a Dad, and working for a paycheck so the bills can get paid. I would never trade the experiences and comfort being a Father and Husband have brought me, but I have lost a piece of myself along the way.

I have decided to re-invent myself and bring focus and excitement back to into who I am. I am blogging about it not only as part of becoming the new me or but also to inspire others to take the journey Im embarking on. Im also hoping the fact that im publishing my challenges and successes will help me keep pushing myself forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment